Monday, May 31, 2010

Be Selfish...Create things!

After a long time I watched a brilliant movie titled "Angadi theru"( The street of shops), there was something in the movie that made me think!. The story is primarily about the hardships faced by sales men in Garments/ready made shops. Its not the hardship they face selling the goods to the consumers but rather the ill treatment they face in the hands of the employers.No proper food, sanitation,Oh my god! I wasnt able to watch those!it was very terrible!, it was very troubling......I started wondering,Why did the Creator(God) give so much suffering to these people? I just started imagining myself in their position..... If i am in such a position, where I have to sleep in streets,eat some left overs,No No what is this life??? Who should be blamed for this? the Government?( Most people blame the government)Yes may be to some extent,but this Government has been created by people...., Is it the law of nature(darwinism)? where the fittest only survives while all others perish? Could be....I dont know.....,But how can we overcome this problem( what people call the inequity), Communism??? No No No there is no clear proof that communism improved equity,Any other Ideology??? Nooo not at all...,so how about donations by foundation? ha ha ha.... thats the biggest sham, Its just a show off.....So whats the solution??? I was just pondering upon.......I posted this message on the Facebook with an end note saying " We have to do something to solve this problem", I left as one of my friends who is working in one of the biggest software firms called me up....,He said " whats this job...I am just copy ,pasting codes...I am doing the work of a Class X person for which i am paid so much....,after the phone call I returned back to my Lappy ,just pinged one of my long time friends who was a pass out from IIM C, he is an I-Banker,earning in lakhs,but still he was un happy.... I wondered why are these people Un happy??? Both are well paid!,Both earn in lakhs with families well settled....,Yea could be because of they havent found the passion,but my IIMC friend was very passionate about Finance...,so why? when is the person happy? when was he happy as a kid? When he assembled a puzzle? when he assembled a building block? Yes when he created something!!!!so why are they unhappy now?Because they have not used the fullest of their potential to create things...., So the old problem propped up on my head, how can the issue of inequity or poverty be solved?? When will this Maoist attacks,robbery ,murders end??? Can we overcome darwinism??? Yes! ,When the people I talked to,including me, work to the fullest of our potential, use our education, create things that will have the biggest social impact... It need not be a charitable one,or outrightly social,but some creation that will impact the life of the people,It could range from creation like Windows,Iphone to an ordinary light bulb!,Yes!, the problems of people that angadi theru talks about gives us so much opportunity for innovation ( CKPrahlad). It could be something like Grameen phone or Grameen Bank or even a small new water heater that is new and could impact the life of few people....This is what brings happiness into your life...Money will come automatically in crores once u create things...The happiness and beauty of creation is immeasurable,thats why u can see all Gods always happy!!!. So i returned back to FaceBook to see the comments that has been posted for my status,only one ,it asked me" wat v will do,Will you take the lead??" , I smiled , I wont lead you,I am selfish,I want a happy life,I will create my own.. to earn my own happiness... If you want a happy succesful life you should lead yourself to create something, if you want some one to lead that clearly shows that You are not selfish and you dont live your life but some one else's!!!!! Be Selfish Create Things........

4 comments:

Adithya said...

Nice one da... Btwn.. Angadi theru ws an amazing movie.. wtchd it thrice.. really touching..

S.Jeeva said...

Thanks na,Yes it was an awesome movie,one of the best in recent times

Umamaheswaran said...

remba nalaa irnthathu da..

S.Jeeva said...

Mikka Nanri na